In-Season Rental Rates
Tournament Day Rentals $1000.00/ 10 hour day max or $700.00 for Minor Hockey
- Includes use of 4 dressing rooms, meeting room, ref's room and access to viewing area in the skating waiting area. Includes use of PA system for announcing games and playing music.
- Additional ice time can be rented if available at a rate of $75.00 per additional hour.
- Kitchen will be open during tournaments and specials can be offered upon request, i.e. Taco in a bag, Rib Caesar Salad, Chicken Fingers & Caesar Salad, Chili & a bun, Pasta & Garlic Toast, etc. Sufficient notice must be given for kitchen buyer to get supplies and prep work to be done prior to booking.
- Raffle tables are welcome, but NO TAPE on walls or displays, please see the kitchen for sticky tack and pin tacks, and use bulletin boards provided.
- Saturday's may only be booked until 6:00pm unless there is no Sr. Flames game scheduled.
Allan Learn to Skate & Minor Hockey Hourly Rental $85.00
Includes use of 2 dressing rooms, ref''s room, PA system for music and in skating waiting area
Allan Senior Flames $350/game
Includes use of 2-3 dressing rooms, 2 for visiting team and 1 for the referees. Games generally take 3-3.5hrs.
Vico & Clavet Minor Hockey Hourly Rental $100.00
Vico and Clavet with Allan resident on the team.
Includes use of 2 dressing rooms, ref's room, PA system for music and access to viewing area in the skating waiting area.
Minor Hockey (out of town) Hourly Rental $150.00 or $225.00 for 1.5 hours
Includes Use of 2 dressing rooms, refs' room, PA system for music and access to viewing area in the skating waiting area.
Public Skating/ shoot around/ Allan Composite School - Free
- Public Skating is skate at your own risk, helmets are highly suggested, MANDITORY for school use
- Shoot around is at your own risk and helmets are MANDITORY
- 2 dressing rooms will be open for use and access to viewing area in the skating waiting area
- No use of the sound booth is permitted
Off-Season Rental Rates
Skating Waiting Area
- Includes access to the kitchen for food prep & storage ( no deep fryers)
- Option to use Camp area (Electric - 15amps) 20 sites available - $10/day
- Skating ice area is NOT available to be Rented for events or functions is an Emergency exit only.
$150.00 Damage Deposit is Require upon booking
Entire communiplex Rental - $600/day
- Includes access to the kitchen for food prep & storage (no deep fryers) and the lounge (must apply for own liquor permit)
Skating ice surface is NOT available for rental, is an emergency exit only
Option to use Camp area (Electric Only-15amps) 20 sites available - $10/day
Nutrien Mine Rescue Training $65/day
Rescue & 1st responder season & $350 for event days or $600 with cleaning included
- They must be open to cleaning up in the event of a weekend booking, Friday-Sunday., during their storage times, for event or wedding bookings
- $20 hr for cleaning .
$300 Damage Deposit is required upon booking
Coffee Maker - $10/5 bags
- includes filters
Table and Chair Rentals
- Indoor Events only
$150 Damage Deposit
Payments & GST
All rentals are subject to payment upon booking which is non-refundable.
Bookings will ONLY be held for a max of 7 days or until payment is received. In the event of a cancellation; exception to the non-refundable payment may be reconsidered if a letter addressed to:
Allan & District Communiplex Committee
Allan, SK S0K0C0
Is sent for review; the decision of the committee is final!
NOTE: Committee meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month so the response time will correspond.
All rentals are subject to GST
Cash, Debit, Cheque, E-transfer
Damage Deposits will be returned or destroyed after issue free bookings or upon cancelation
1. Book your rental and pay in full within the week. Cheques can be made payable to the Allan & District Communiplex, Box 118, Allan SK. S0K0C.
2. Renters are required to sign and return a rental agreement at the time of payment.
3. Renter are required to purchase their own special event liquor permit if they will be serving alcohol on premise, other than the lounge (communiplex operated ONLY).
4. Renters are responsible for all patrons invited into the building to participate in their event children should not be left unsupervised.